8 Tbsps. butter
1 cup sugar
¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp salt
2 large eggs, beaten
½ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup Vivacity Spirits Turkish Coffee Liqueur
¾ cup walnut pieces
1. Preheat oven to 325, grease and flour an 8x8 pan
2. Melt butter over medium heat in saucepan. Let brown slightly, stirring.
3. Remove from heat and add sugar, cocoa and salt
4. Let cool 5 minutes, whisk in eggs, stir in flour, liqueur and walnuts
5. Pour into prepared pan and bake about 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting.